forum

[osu!stable] Pen not working after reset

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
tacopalooza
Problem details:
Hello, I use a XpPen G430s for Osu. I have played Osu for a long time with the same setup but I reset windows this morning as I was having some major problems with my laptop. I have reinstalled Osu as well as the same OpenTabletDriver I was using previously and my pen no longer works in Osu. No other tablet drivers are installed, I went straight for open tablet. Additionally, my cursor is not stuck in the top left so that is not the issue. Strangest part is that I opened Osu after initially setting it up, and once while writing this, and was able to play two maps with no issues other than a crazy amount of latency (I think because of beatmap ranking going on it background). I am now unable to get the tablet to work in the game at all. Any help is appreciated.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
https://youtu.be/Jwp9FTjztGI

osu! version: Stable 20240513.1 (latest)
Blushing
The tablet works outside of osu!, correct?
Topic Starter
tacopalooza
Yes, tablet works fine outside of osu, cannot use it in task manager strangely enough but working great other than that.
Blushing
Have you looked through this?
Topic Starter
tacopalooza
Yes, I do not have an option for windows ink in opentablet but I have disabled as much as I can through windows.
Blushing

tacopalooza wrote:

Yes, I do not have an option for windows ink in opentablet but I have disabled as much as I can through windows.
im meaning like the raw input, sensitivity at 1x, stuff like that
Topic Starter
tacopalooza
Yeah, I had raw input off and only changed the size of my tablet area to no avail.