forum

[STD]SMST Invitationals 3

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sinaeb

Collect them all!

Hey there, if you're here you've either here because you've been invited because you placed in the top 128 of SMST's braacket rankings or want to staff (or are curious)

If you are in the top 128 : If you don't want to play in the tournament, you do not have to do anything, if you have been invited please join the Discord and ping me with your osu! username saying you want to participate in SMST Invitationals 3

If you want to staff, I am looking for referees/streamers/commentators, if you are interested in doing one or multiple of those roles please join the Discord and ping me with what roles you want to do

SMST Invitationals 3 is a tournament made to make the top players that participated in SMSTs in the last year(ish) face each others

The tournament will happen in 2 different stages, the first stage in Weeks 1-3 that I will call "Qualifications" is a stage that the format will depend on the numbers of signees to eliminated players until there is 6 left for the "Finals" stages for Week 4-5

The format of the Qualifications stage will be determined after the signups have ended depending on the numbers of players, with a maximum of 2 matches per week-ends

The Finals stage is a normal double-elimination stage from the top 6 players at the end of the qualifications stage

Registrations of invitations will happen from the time this forum post is up until the Week 1 pool release on July 28th
SMST Invitationals will happen during the 5 weeks of august no matter the amount of signees with a maximum of 2 matches(except GF from loser's) per week-end, the number of signees will decide of the format
Week 1 (Bo7) August 3rd-4th
Week 2 August (Bo7) 10th-11th
Week 3 August (Bo7) 17th-18th
Week 4 August (Bo9) 24th-25th
Week 5 August (Bo11) 31st-Sept 1st

Feel free to donate

Host: Sinaeb

Referees: Sinaeb

Mappool Selectors: Inyaa, Ausxh, james2323123, SidFj, TheBear53

Streamers: Sinaeb