forum

Do i need to see 100s,50s for my improvment?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NotAccolada800K
after playin osu for 1 month with diferent skins,i noticed that 100s,50s appearing re distracting,so i just deleted them and,now only misses re shown,but i noticed that now (after playin for 9 month) my accuracy is low (75-80% on high 4* maps and 65-70% on 5* maps) does these help with it,or it doesn t matter?
Naiad
I would recommend keeping them visible. You could just make them green/blue dots instead of the entire number.
Voidedosu

NotAccolada800K wrote:

after playin osu for 1 month with diferent skins,i noticed that 100s,50s appearing re distracting,so i just deleted them and,now only misses re shown,but i noticed that now (after playin for 9 month) my accuracy is low (75-80% on high 4* maps and 65-70% on 5* maps) does these help with it,or it doesn t matter?
You do need to see 100s/50s as they tell you whether or not you're tapping too quickly or too slowly in relation to the placement of the objects. Many skins mark those and misses as small things that are usually smaller than the circles themeselves (barring maps that are CS7+, anyways), so they usually aren't that distracting in the first place.

Also, your other problem is playing 4-5* maps as a newly-christened 500K player. Those acc spreads especially tell me you have absolutely zero skill or ability to play those in the first place. If you want to see more improvement, stick to 2-low 3* map and work your way up from there.
_mp1506
why do you even do 70% acc.. yes, as the others has said that you need to see the 50 and 100. there are many ways to make them not really distracting, dots like naiad has said is a good way to go.

Just keep them as invisible as you can whilst being small size, but you still can recognize.
I AM VERY SMART
What's the point of ignoring your 100s and 50s? You'll just end up with horrible acc on every maps
Nanofranne
Yes.

You should feel the immediate feedback so that you know for what went wrong. You could swap with green and blue dots instead for the skin element too.

Anything pass below C grade accuracy means that you're blindly guess how the map goes. Take a little step back on star rating and play something sensible for you, within B to A grade accuracy.
Topic Starter
NotAccolada800K

Voidedosu wrote:

NotAccolada800K wrote:

You do need to see 100s/50s as they tell you whether or not you're tapping too quickly or too slowly in relation to the placement of the objects. Many skins mark those and misses as small things that are usually smaller than the circles themeselves (barring maps that are CS7+, anyways), so they usually aren't that distracting in the first place.

Also, your other problem is playing 4-5* maps as a newly-christened 500K player. Those acc spreads especially tell me you have absolutely zero skill or ability to play those in the first place. If you want to see more improvement, stick to 2-low 3* map and work your way up from there.
idk,i already can play high 4 low 5* maps with 400+ combos,i already played 2-3* in my 1-st 50 hrs
Voidedosu

NotAccolada800K wrote:

Voidedosu wrote:

NotAccolada800K wrote:

idk,i already can play high 4 low 5* maps with 400+ combos,i already played 2-3* in my 1-st 50 hrs
And just how many hits in those 400+ combos were 300s, hm? If you can't say at least more than 80% to be generous, then it's not for you.

If you are looking for improvement, then just looking at how long you can keep combo isn't enough. It's that plus having the hit accuracy to get 90% or even 95-97% acc. FCs on most of the maps you play. If you can't do that on the 4* maps you say you're playing now, they're too hard for your skill level and you need to drop down lower. Normally I would say mid/high 3*s, but I also suspect you'll need to un-learn some bad habits as well, so starting with high 2*/low 3* is better.

Granted, I'm 100% biased toward SS's over mere FCs, so I do tend to high-ball acc. requirements here, but I would still say 95%+ is something to shoot for, probably even more than that to something like 97%+ FCs.
Topic Starter
NotAccolada800K

Voidedosu wrote:

NotAccolada800K wrote:

Voidedosu wrote:

NotAccolada800K wrote:

And just how many hits in those 400+ combos were 300s, hm? If you can't say at least more than 80% to be generous, then it's not for you.

If you are looking for improvement, then just looking at how long you can keep combo isn't enough. It's that plus having the hit accuracy to get 90% or even 95-97% acc. FCs on most of the maps you play. If you can't do that on the 4* maps you say you're playing now, they're too hard for your skill level and you need to drop down lower. Normally I would say mid/high 3*s, but I also suspect you'll need to un-learn some bad habits as well, so starting with high 2*/low 3* is better.

Granted, I'm 100% biased toward SS's over mere FCs, so I do tend to high-ball acc. requirements here, but I would still say 95%+ is something to shoot for, probably even more than that to something like 97%+ FCs.
alr got u,ty for advice!
Naiad
It is best to learn to acc now, rather than later, as it is much harder and more frustrating to build the foundation when you're FCing 7* maps with 92% acc and are forced to go back to boring 2*s that don't test your mechanical skill at all (not to mention that it will also take more time to get your fundamentals to the level a 7* FC player should have).
Jangsoodlor
lower the difficulty a bit. And aim to get B or A rank.
Topic Starter
NotAccolada800K
I m curently expieremtin with sense,cuz with 1.0-1.8 sense,my mouse always drops on the floor and i can t afford to move hands a lot,cuz table small (there s no other tables) and currently playin with 2.2,it seems good enough so far,gotta get used to that (i think i have long arms,so when i try to play in short distance,it starts hurting)
Izutsumi

Naiad wrote:

It is best to learn to acc now, rather than later, as it is much harder and more frustrating to build the foundation when you're FCing 7* maps with 92% acc and are forced to go back to boring 2*s that don't test your mechanical skill at all (not to mention that it will also take more time to get your fundamentals to the level a 7* FC player should have).
i live and die by the shred i will gladly take a 8* fc even if it was 85% acc
Puppet
If the 100s and 50s distract you you should probably get a better skin that distracts you less. Also 70% is pretty bad so i personaly would start playing some lower stars again and try to get good acc there and then little by Little play higher stars again.