forum

[osu!lazer] OpenGL crashing problem

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
VictorSAles
Problem details:
Hello ive installed osu lazer on my pc but when i tried to switch to open gl renderer it the game started crashing i triend updating and reinstlling but it gives me an error: osu!.exe CoreCLR Version: 8.0.724.31311 .NET Version: 8.0.7 Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception. Exception Info: System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt. Stack: at osuTK.Graphics.ES30.GL.UseProgram(Int32) at osu.Framework.Graphics.OpenGL.GLRenderer.BeginFrame(osuTK.Vector2) at osu.Framework.Graphics.Rendering.Renderer.osu.Framework.Graphics.Rendering.IRenderer.BeginFrame(osuTK.Vector2) at osu.Framework.Threading.DrawThread.OnInitialize() at osu.Framework.Threading.GameThread.Initialize(Boolean) at osu.Framework.Threading.GameThread.<createThread>g__runWork|70_0() at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)

PC specs:
-intel core i3 3.5Ghz sec gen
-4GB of ram ddr3
-integrated intel hd graphics 2000

osu! version: Stable 20240513.1 (latest)
chromb
> osu! version: Stable 20240513.1 (latest)
(lol)

What operating system are you using?
Also you should probably be using the normal renderer 'Direct3D 11'.

Were you trying to use one of the experimental ones?
Blushing
While you are checking what chromb said please make sure that you dont have any pending graphics driver updates/OS updates just to make sure that those are also not contributing to the problem.

If you are using an intensive skin then it might be beneficial to try one of the default skins to make sure that that is also not causing any issues when trying to switch renderers.
Topic Starter
VictorSAles

chromb wrote:

> osu! version: Stable 20240513.1 (latest)
(lol)

What operating system are you using?
Also you should probably be using the normal renderer 'Direct3D 11'.

Were you trying to use one of the experimental ones?

While you are checking what chromb said please make sure that you dont have any pending graphics driver updates/OS updates just to make sure that those are also not contributing to the problem.

If you are using an intensive skin then it might be beneficial to try one of the default skins to make sure that that is also not causing any issues when trying to switch renderers.
im using winodows 10 and also i was very curious about the openGL renderer how would run
ive checked if i had any of os and graphics driver updates