posted
Total Posts
show more
benjanyan
-
Taadashi
Watch anime or listen to music while browsing random forums. :P
daredakke
I do my college work by sitting there and staring blankly at the screen. Time just flies.

Or I play my bass.
DestinySonata
I try to be productive, like do school work, draw some stuff in paint or do photoshop
Ceph23
I usually play a musical instrument. There are alot of them just lying around here, so when I feel like I'm about to break my monitor into tiny unrecognizable pieces, I pick up a random instrument and play whatever song crosses my mind.
Playing the drums seems to be the best outlet for rage. But If it's just to relax, I usually pick up the Ukulele
boat
Enzy
Fap. Then osu!. :3
Kyno
make origami because of my cramped hands from osu! ;-;
but then play osu! from paper cut that I got from making origami owo
JAKACHAN
Used to be osu! but it just frustrates me nowadays so I rock climb instead.
birra
drink warm chocomilk and make a drawing or write poems on a paper. or play guitar/keyboard. or humming. or listen to music. or reading books or work or- *gets kicked immediately*
Tiisa
I watch Game of thrones
piruchan
I read a book, become sleepy, and sleep.
AmberLynx
Watch Aria ~u~
Miyu
i usually just lay down or meditate which is awesome ~ or you can always try listening to relaxing melodies on your phone ~ there's a cool app where you can listen to any kind of noise like rain or birds xD it usually makes me gogo relaxed and even sleepy
Skriggniichan
I lay down in my bed and stare at my ceiling while daydreaming or I just read a book.
tiper
I play osu! to relax, lol.
Vish024
Play videogames, notably Team Fortress 2, watch ice hockey, spend time with family and friends, watch comedy films/shows and watch football.
Flanster
Music + Visual Studio
Simpusan
Music, tea, something to eat. Generally playing osu tenses me up.
Boomkin_old_1
Learn Languages.
petterroea
Code. Music. Osu.
B1rd

benjanyan wrote:

Avoid osu! for the rest of the day and watch some moe noplot animu aka cute girls doing cute things. Maybe some manga or a VN too.

I don't usually get too upset from osu! though. I have my bad days and usually just go back to it a couple of hours later or try some easier beatmaps that I enjoy. 'Tis but a game!
This. Anime, manga, VNs, none of those suspenseful thrillers or anything though just lighthearted ecchi stuff.

Osu rarely annoys me like FPS and similar do. If I get annoyed, it's my own fault for forcing myself to try and complete a hard song that's above my skill level.
Varetyr
"Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response"
Aoriki
Sketch, Music, Sketch, PS3, Sketch, more music and did I mention, Sketch?
Phonesavanh
Why are you getting stressed by osu that's the better question.
Topic Starter
FencerTJ

Phonesavanh wrote:

Why are you getting stressed by osu that's the better question.
Not me, not even close. It was just a thought that popped into my mind, and I was curious of what people do to just relax.
Birdy
If it's a beautiful day, I go do some photographing things and listen to music.
If it's a tolerable day, I go out to walk or just to chill somewhere (on summer days I used to take naps at meadows and such).
If not, I watch something pleasant or listen to music. Or make music.
EineKrone
Put music to play. Or observe ^dis avi.
[ Stellar ]
fap
Vexy
Yocake
osu all modes!
piano~~
SC II...
chong601
dismantle lappy while listening to Shotgun Symphony
haxsu
I play computer games like osu! or play basketball.
Phonesavanh
Sleep!
Witch Mercy
Music always helps me calm down~ ^ ^
Phos-
Play relax mod.
Chokladboll
Lock myself in my mothers basement, get spanked, warm up with some anime, play osu
Kanye West
smoke weed
Kouya-
Well, listen to music and draw something ._.

and then. . .OSU!
Mineko
listen to ambient music
show more