forum

What do you do to relax?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
FencerTJ
When you're playing Osu!, and you're getting stressed and upset that you're sucking at everything. You keep shoving your head into the same wall. Improving, but still feel like you're sucking at everything. Raging at failure from the same things over and over. You feel like you're a no-life. You feel inconsistent and like utter crap. Stress, lack of sleep, overall tiredness, mentally fatigued, annoyance towards others, yourself, and maps. All of it whittling away at your soul.

So, what I want to know is what do you do to relax? How do you just take a moment to stop and get away from it all?

The more specifics, the better.
thelewa
I play osu!
Topic Starter
FencerTJ

thelewa wrote:

I play osu!
Besides osu =w=
Lewder
i watch lewa play osu!
thelewa

FencerTJ wrote:

thelewa wrote:

I play osu!
Besides osu =w=
I go for a smoke

but really though, osu! is how I relax. Playing some random HDHR gets me all chilled out if it's not too hard.
benjanyan
-
Taadashi
Watch anime or listen to music while browsing random forums. :P
daredakke
I do my college work by sitting there and staring blankly at the screen. Time just flies.

Or I play my bass.
DestinySonata
I try to be productive, like do school work, draw some stuff in paint or do photoshop
Ceph23
I usually play a musical instrument. There are alot of them just lying around here, so when I feel like I'm about to break my monitor into tiny unrecognizable pieces, I pick up a random instrument and play whatever song crosses my mind.
Playing the drums seems to be the best outlet for rage. But If it's just to relax, I usually pick up the Ukulele
boat
Enzy
Fap. Then osu!. :3
Kyno
make origami because of my cramped hands from osu! ;-;
but then play osu! from paper cut that I got from making origami owo
JAKACHAN
Used to be osu! but it just frustrates me nowadays so I rock climb instead.
birra
drink warm chocomilk and make a drawing or write poems on a paper. or play guitar/keyboard. or humming. or listen to music. or reading books or work or- *gets kicked immediately*
Tiisa
I watch Game of thrones
piruchan
I read a book, become sleepy, and sleep.
AmberLynx
Watch Aria ~u~
Miyu
i usually just lay down or meditate which is awesome ~ or you can always try listening to relaxing melodies on your phone ~ there's a cool app where you can listen to any kind of noise like rain or birds xD it usually makes me gogo relaxed and even sleepy
Skriggniichan
I lay down in my bed and stare at my ceiling while daydreaming or I just read a book.
tiper
I play osu! to relax, lol.
Vish024
Play videogames, notably Team Fortress 2, watch ice hockey, spend time with family and friends, watch comedy films/shows and watch football.
Flanster
Music + Visual Studio
Simpusan
Music, tea, something to eat. Generally playing osu tenses me up.
Boomkin_old_1
Learn Languages.
petterroea
Code. Music. Osu.
B1rd

benjanyan wrote:

Avoid osu! for the rest of the day and watch some moe noplot animu aka cute girls doing cute things. Maybe some manga or a VN too.

I don't usually get too upset from osu! though. I have my bad days and usually just go back to it a couple of hours later or try some easier beatmaps that I enjoy. 'Tis but a game!
This. Anime, manga, VNs, none of those suspenseful thrillers or anything though just lighthearted ecchi stuff.

Osu rarely annoys me like FPS and similar do. If I get annoyed, it's my own fault for forcing myself to try and complete a hard song that's above my skill level.
Varetyr
"Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response"
Aoriki
Sketch, Music, Sketch, PS3, Sketch, more music and did I mention, Sketch?
Phonesavanh
Why are you getting stressed by osu that's the better question.
show more