forum

Syrsa - Dj Shopkeeper - Mmmm Remix

posted
Total Posts
show more
Matma Rex
Gens
Some things I noticed:

- In Matma's difficulty there's an Inhereted section exactly at the same time as the main section. You need to remove it, it's useless, since you can set those audio/sampleset settings in the main section.

- You don't need to add tags if you don't want to, but the ones you put are... kind of weird. It isn't necessary to have tags. :)

- I am still wondering what/who is "Syrsa" in the artist.
Topic Starter
Encrypto
@Gens:Syrsa is a Youtube User who makes songs. There are many good DJ songs,and this is one of them.

TY for star,ill delete the tag.^^
Matma Rex
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Matma Rex
FFF- timing sections got messed up, dunno whether I or you did it, but here's fixed version.

Download: Syrsa - DJ Shopkeeper - Mmmm Remix (Encrypto) [Matma Rex's Swordsmanship].osu
Armin
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Yoshi348
[Lamp Oil!]
01:07:015 (1,2) - A little crooked.
01:50:015 (1) - I know it's tricky, but if the this and the next 4 or sliders would actually make a circle, it would be much better.

[Rope?]
00:55:065 (3) - Delete this circle, doesn't fit with the song.
02:25:040 (1,2,3,4) - Crooked compared to the still on screen last 4 beats.
02:28:015 (1,2,3,4) - Looks pretty messy as it doesn't really form a diamond or rhombus or anything. Straighten it out.

[BOMBS?]
01:09:015 (4,5,6,7,8) - This jump segment is awkward and unexpected, especially since the first jump is pretty random. I suggest either ditching it entirely, or sort of reversing it so that you start on 8-7-6 and end with the jump. Obviously you'd also rotate the triangle as well. Speaking of which, the triangle is crooked as well.
02:30:065 (7,8,9) - Spacing needs adjusting.

[Matma Rex's Swordsmanship]
O_o

I'm not sure what to think of this difficulty. The completely different feel from the other difficulties is great, and the hitsounds are lol. But at the same time there's too many places where you just have to guess how many times the small slider is going to repeat and hope you get lucky.

Hmm... I'm not sure if I like Swordsmanship or not, but given the other difficulties are great especially after the fixes... yeah, I'm going to go ahead and star this.
Topic Starter
Encrypto

Yoshi348 wrote:

[Lamp Oil!]
01:07:015 (1,2) - A little crooked.
01:50:015 (1) - I know it's tricky, but if the this and the next 4 or sliders would actually make a circle, it would be much better.

[Rope?]
00:55:065 (3) - Delete this circle, doesn't fit with the song.
02:25:040 (1,2,3,4) - Crooked compared to the still on screen last 4 beats.
02:28:015 (1,2,3,4) - Looks pretty messy as it doesn't really form a diamond or rhombus or anything. Straighten it out.

[BOMBS?]
01:09:015 (4,5,6,7,8) - This jump segment is awkward and unexpected, especially since the first jump is pretty random. I suggest either ditching it entirely, or sort of reversing it so that you start on 8-7-6 and end with the jump. Obviously you'd also rotate the triangle as well. Speaking of which, the triangle is crooked as well.
02:30:065 (7,8,9) - Spacing needs adjusting.

[Matma Rex's Swordsmanship]
O_o

I'm not sure what to think of this difficulty. The completely different feel from the other difficulties is great, and the hitsounds are lol. But at the same time there's too many places where you just have to guess how many times the small slider is going to repeat and hope you get lucky.

Hmm... I'm not sure if I like Swordsmanship or not, but given the other difficulties are great especially after the fixes... yeah, I'm going to go ahead and star this.
Thank you^^
I like Swordmanship,espeacially because there are just sliders^^If its difficult to guess or not...I think everyone has his own opinion about this.^^Ty again.
Myridium
Hey Encrypto. I like the map, but still disagree with the frequency of these sliders. Though, that's arbitrary, so it's not a fault!

Star for you!

Kurai
Hi~

[Rope]
00:50:015 (1,2) -
SPOILER
I dislike this :
I like this :

Nice Map, Good Job ^_^

☼Star☼

anonymous_old
Mashley
Lamp Oil!
01:22:015 (2) - new combo

Rope?
01:28:077 (4) - Move this 1/4 later and respace it

BOMBS?
00:17:040 (1,2,3,4) - HORRIBLE spacing, please respace these to be like the rest of the map

Matma Rex's Swordsmanship
This is cool, but why did you end it so early? Come on man :(
Tanmak
Bass
Can I make a diff? :D
Topic Starter
Encrypto
You can,if you want.^^
Xgor
[BG]
When it's not a horrible BG it's lacking Morshu :P

[All diffs]
Add Ruchalus and Morshu to tags.
The breaks feels sometimes a bit odd..... oh well....

[Lamp Oil!]
Would be nice with more claps.
00:59:065 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - This Zig-Zag pattern could look allot better..

[Rope]
:)

[BOMBS!]
01:32:065 (6) - Spacing
01:57:015 (1) - This spinner is kinda tricky due to that it's short and the a circle is 1/2 after it :/

[Matma]
Map the whole song! D:
Also, i hate short repeating sliders.....

Couldn't find many mayor things.
Not the best map but not the worst :)
*star*
ShaggoN
Takuma
Bubbled!
Larto
Sorry, takunub ;_;

Myridium
Offset is off.

From the start, to:
00:06:403,
the offset should be about 192.

The song itself seems to vary in offset between (about) 192 and (about) 154.
This isn't a BPM problem, either.

(A friendly nudge.)
Cyclone
I'm going to say -15 would be the best fix. Somebody please check before i set it.
Andrea
Yeah seems good to me -15. I approve Cyc.
Myridium

Cyclone wrote:

I'm going to say -15 would be the best fix. Somebody please check before i set it.
Umm... you do mean PLUS 15, right? Because 139 is way off. I suggest an offset of 170. It may be a compromise, but it's better than 154.
Derekku
I tested a few times, and I'm only getting ~10% mistimed hits, with an average of ~5ms late.

=\
Topic Starter
Encrypto
Mh :/ Dont know.It was ok for me. :o
Cyclone
After multiple multiple tests, i'm still going to say in the -10 to -15 range.

It needs multiple offsets or something, but this offset covers most of the song.