forum

high sens mouse players

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NotAccolada800K
Hello guys,i wanna ask,is there any top 10000 player? that play with mouse and has high sens? (from 1.8 and higher,also that still plays like this currently,ppl refer to fgsky,but he s now a tablet player) i m curious,cuz i play 5.2-5.8* maps and my table is small for a decent mouse moves,and i kinda fail on it for now (started yestday,mouse model: x-game (office cheap one) and i play with 2x sens. Is it possible to pass most 7-8* maps like this?
(not only jumps,but tech,alternate and etc skillset maps)
bobthaboy
Topic Starter
NotAccolada800K

bobthaboy wrote:

Plenty
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EOWc7kf9TdyvT31VfzlY284udUNOrtz0uyRtQ2t4MHY
ayy fieryrage plays 1.8 as me,that s good to hear,i have chances,also wth,i never expect that someone would play 4.3x (nejzna is crazy) and multiplier means mouse sensitivty setting in osu as i guessed,is that right?

Also tysm for the list,i m gonna read it more!
okkayowoyakko
me personally I just play 1.0x but you can become a high sens top 10,000 player, I believe in you fr.
Topic Starter
NotAccolada800K

okkayowoyakko wrote:

me personally I just play 1.0x but you can become a high sens top 10,000 player, I believe in you fr.
ty! i just can't play 5.2-5.8* properly,cuz my desk is too small and i don t wanna buy new one (gotta rearrange all over again) so my mouse is on edge of my desk,but i believe,it s possible to play with 1.8 sense,and hit far away patterns (somehow fieryrage and other players play with 1.7-1.9 sense)
AccountWontWork
I had the same situation 2 years ago lol