forum

[resolved] [osu!stable] My ranking beatmaps from 4.15 stars disappear

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
djjazda
Ranking beatmaps just dissapear, only below 4.15 stars stayed. Reloading beatmaps dont help, they arent in unranked etc

osu! version: Stable 20240513.1 (latest)
Blushing
Does your star rating display settings look like this? These are found in the settings.
Topic Starter
djjazda
yes it look like this
Blushing
Just to make sure: You do not have any filters or are not in collections, etc., correct?

Did this happen after osu! crashed or you turning off the computer while osu! was open?

If you navigate to the osu! folder do you happen to see multiple osu!.db inside the folder? You might have to enable viewing hidden files if you've not already done so.
Topic Starter
djjazda
I sometimes accidently delete and reload many maps. I dont saw any osu!.db files and im sure they are not in any collectiond and without filters they dont show up.

Can i do somethink or not? :/

Hello?
Topic Starter
djjazda
can someone just tell me can I do somethink or not? I want to know
Blushing
Are the maps that are gone still inside the osu! folder, i.e. find a < 4.15 star difficulty or map, download it, import and see what it says.

Usually it is the star difficulty display setting but you've not given us much to work with.

What did you do prior to this, if you have accidently deleted maps below the threshold based on something else and they arent appearing in your recycle/trash bin then they mightve been lost.

Did you get any errors or anything regarding this?
Topic Starter
djjazda
I redownload two maps again, one from osu and one from trash bin, that from osu normaly plays and turned on but that from trash bin dont, "osu don't know what to do with this file". Both maps I download some time ago and both has dissapear then only from 4.15 stars. That is what you want to know? I dont perfectly understand and write english. Propably I must just redownload all that ranking maps
Blushing
If the new maps that you donwload are working fine now then it could have just been something on your computer removing them or you accidently pressing delete all visible beatmaps when they were being shown, if you had filters on.

Im not entirely sure what caused this as there was not a lot of details, but if it happens again please describe it in more detail and keep an eye on those beatmaps.
Topic Starter
djjazda
okay, thanks for all