forum

[Archived] HELP

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
tamPONCHUK69
Problem details:I pass levels and at the same time get 1 pp, rarely get 20 or more

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Stable 20240513.1 (latest)
- Marco -
wiki/Performance_points#why-didn't-i-gain-the-full-amount-of-pp-from-a-map-i-played?

osu!wiki wrote:

Performance points use a weighted system, which means that your highest score ever will give 100% of its total pp, and every score you make after that will give gradually less.

You can learn more about the weightage system above.
Topic Starter
tamPONCHUK69
It still didn't help, although I play 5-6 stars
Blushing
You need to consistently play maps that are going to give you higher and higher PP values to receive more of a reward.

Getting 100 1pp plays is not going to give you 100pp due to the weighting system. getting 100, 110, 115, 120, is going to give you higher and higher PP values because you are constantly raising your new maximum weighting.
hewhorises
yeah that and also passing a level does not necessarily mean you are going get PP from it, you need to get good accuracy, high combo to get a decent amount of PP from it. i recommend going for 3-4 stars instead and going for FCs (full combo)

ты играешь слишком сложные мапы для своего уровня, попробуй играть мапы полегче крч