forum

[Archived] osu! doesn't let me tab in/out, also can't even use taskbar after

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RAISEMYSWORD
Problem details: Today 1h ago osu! started to do something I can't even really explain myself, it makes me tab out whenever I click on anything in osu. Also it breaks my taskbar until i restart my computer. Found no way to fix it myself, could it be my tablet driver? Currently using OpenTabletDriver.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
https://streamable.com/stw10f here you can see the problem in action, everytime it freezes i basically only click with my mouse on the osu window, which then makes it close. Also now I can't click anything anymore because osu somehow is overlayed over all of my other windows. So it thinks I'm tabbed in but I'm not thanks in advance everyone.

If anyone needs more showcase of my problem, feel free to add my discord, so I can provide information more easily. (flunkyspelunky)

osu! version: Stable 20240513.1 (latest)
tsunyoku
Does the problem persist when restarting your game (if you can't click to exit, use Alt+F4 to close the game)? Does toggling on/off fullscreen help?
Topic Starter
RAISEMYSWORD
Just tested that, it wont even let me press alt + f4, had to manually shut off my computer to even be able to use it again. Tried turning fullscreen off and still had the same problem just a little bit differently, osu just pops right up when I click anywhere on my two monitors 😭😭
Blushing
Are you using compatibility mode by chance?