forum

[Archived] Change the flag of your country [2024]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Izumi SSR
I created my account in Argentina and I came to live in Italy, they told me that after 6 months of playing in this country, they were going to ask me to change my flag from Argentina to Italy, but there are people who have been waiting for years and have not receives its flag change.

I contacted technical service twice and have not received a solution.

Does anyone know how I could solve this?

Or failing that, can we all create something like a signature meeting, so that the developers can give us a solution in an update?

I really need to move my account from Argentina to Italy
Babilfrenzo
Check your account settings:
home/account/edit

It should prompt you to update your flag under the country section if you've been playing in the other country for at least 6 months.
Topic Starter
Izumi SSR
I have already tried, but the option to edit country does not appear, it only appears to change my nickname
- Marco -
The requirements to have the button to switch the flag of the country are unknown, but the only thing known is that you'll have to connect for a while without VPN so that it will show that you actually live there.
Support won't change your flag anymore so you'll have to wait untill the button on home/account/edit will appear, there's no other way.
Blushing
Topic Starter
Izumi SSR
Thank you very much guys, I had read that article, but as I mentioned before, the button to change the country does not appear and I read there that many people are in the same situation as me, even connecting for more than 1 year from the same country, which It is not the country of the flag they have.

If anyone finds a definitive solution, please let me know here and thank you.