forum

Lazer only mods select on web

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2
Topic Starter
Tenexxt
As a person who uses AC a lot, and recently got supporter, im kinda dissapointed in the fact i cant see some of my scores on the mod leaderboard. AC isn't selectable in the web, so i can't check if anyone even uses it exept me, which isn't that much of a problem to me, but when using NM for mod leaderboard, it also doesn't display the score with AC, only the one without any modes, which is worse than the one with AC. Basically, a good thing would be making AC selectable on web, or add it to the NM section, since AC doesn't change anything gameplay wise.
spaceman_atlas
Eyeonized
will these extra mods only show with lazer! mode on? i could see it getting a little cluttered otherwise
Topic Starter
Tenexxt
It would make more sense for them to only display with the Lazer mode only.
In Lazer you already can select all/most Lazer mods for the leaderboard sort, but on the web you only have the stable mods.
Also kinda off topic, but the overall select panel could be improved to be easier to navigate on the web - some mod icons are different from the ones in game, and if all mods will be added to the select it will be kinda crowded, so it could be done in a way that you can pull down the list of mods you want Based on their category (Difficulty increase, Fun etc.)

Added this on GitHub now btw. Sorry for the double post