forum

[Archived] pp didnt count in offline when internet was down

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
tantu_kun
Problem details:

i was playing without internet because it wasnt paid and i have made new records of maps and after i paid for internet, none of pps' were added to my account. i can show you which maps i have playd without internet this morning(for me rn it is 8"49 AM).
Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Stable 20240513.1 (latest)
Blushing
If you werent connected to the server they will not count and cant be submitted.

Youll have to redo the plays, sorry.
Topic Starter
tantu_kun

Blushing wrote:

If you werent connected to the server they will not count and cant be submitted.

Youll have to redo the plays, sorry.
can i show the moderator my plays and than after that look what that map had to gave me and he will give me that instead?
Blushing
No. Like I said, if you are not connected to the internet they won't be submitted. You will have to replay the maps.
Topic Starter
tantu_kun

Blushing wrote:

No. Like I said, if you are not connected to the internet they won't be submitted. You will have to replay the maps.
i cant even beat my record that i got, what i have to do with that? i am not able to repeat or even more beat that record, because that i maximum for that map.
Blushing
Since your old scores didnt get submitted to the server your current "local" play is that, only local to your computer. Any new score on that map is going to be the one that get submitted to the server.
Topic Starter
tantu_kun

Blushing wrote:

Since your old scores didnt get submitted to the server your current "local" play is that, only local to your computer. Any new score on that map is going to be the one that get submitted to the server.
i never had a score on 1 map, and i played and got every score without internet, now i finished game with internet and it didnt give me any pp, map is "bate forte e dana"

wait a sec
so if i delete that scores and replay it, after that i will get pp?
Blushing
You are playing a graveyarded map.

The only maps that give PP are ranked and approved maps.

see: wiki/en/Beatmap/Category
Topic Starter
tantu_kun

tantu_kun wrote:

Blushing wrote:

i never had a score on 1 map, and i played and got every score without internet, now i finished game with internet and it didnt give me any pp, map is "bate forte e dana"
wait a sec

Blushing wrote:

so i have just trying to get a rank from nonrank map :/
Blushing

tantu_kun wrote:

tantu_kun wrote:

Blushing wrote:

wait a sec

Blushing wrote:

to your first question:

No, you are playing a graveyarded map, no matter what you do you will not gain PP on that map until it is in the Ranked category.

to your second question:

you have to get ranks on ranked maps. Nonranked maps are simply here for enjoyment or have not yet been nominated for ranking.
Topic Starter
tantu_kun

Blushing wrote:

tantu_kun wrote:

tantu_kun wrote:

Blushing wrote:

wait a sec

Blushing wrote:

to your first question:

No, you are playing a graveyarded map, no matter what you do you will not gain PP on that map until it is in the Ranked category.

to your second question:

you have to get ranks on ranked maps. Nonranked maps are simply here for enjoyment or have not yet been nominated for ranking.
oooo thats great that it will be on ranked, but as i guess i still will need to get a record with internet.

thx for helping and having nerves to serve me, btw if you can contact to creator, give an idea like cloud savings from pc and then getting info to site and account, of that the non internet plays records could get to site with cloud or something like that, if it is possible ofc and wont take that much money. that's an advice to one of my favorite games and its creators <3
Blushing
No worries! This request has been long in the making and unfortunately I don't know if it will ever be fulfilled.

Enjoy the game and hopefully you set some amazing scores in the future :)!