forum

[Archived] I have a been score v1 ed but i want to pin the other score

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rtikk
Problem details: i want to pin the score who isnt my best play bcs its actual my best run on the map and it would be my new topplay if it wasnt for score v1. I want to pin it to my osupage so it can be recululated in the new reework. so is there a way i can get it or is it all lost? or maybe peppy can help? i have the reeplays on both plays.

Video or screenshot showing the problem: [url][/https://imgur.com/a/WhFHuxb]

osu! version: Stable 20240513.1 (latest)
MusicRitman
You could take it from the "Recent plays" section on your profile by clicking the dots on the right, but judging from the fact that this is a 3 days old post, I can only give you a hard way of going into any score link and then trying to find the score by changing the number in url until you find your score.

If you don't feel like doing the second option, just tell me the exact time the score was made and I'll try to find it XD
Topic Starter
Rtikk

MusicRitman wrote:

You could take it from the "Recent plays" section on your profile by clicking the dots on the right, but judging from the fact that this is a 3 days old post, I can only give you a hard way of going into any score link and then trying to find the score by changing the number in url until you find your score.

If you don't feel like doing the second option, just tell me the exact time the score was made and I'll try to find it XD
if you find it it would be great, the score was made 09.25-2023 03:47:38 and the map is Sunglow by Onlybiscuit