forum

Any tips for getting past 130bpm in jacks?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
letmegetauserna
I cant seem to get over 130 in jacks so I would like to know if yall could give me any tips?
Wimpy Cursed
How does a usual session go for you? How do you try to improve? Where does your accuracy usually fall to?
Topic Starter
letmegetauserna

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

How does a usual session go for you? How do you try to improve? Where does your accuracy usually fall to?
Good beyond 130bpm acc starts dropping can barely A 140bpm.I also try to do faster than my comfort zone to try and go faster in jacks but have been stuck for a while at 130 to the point i almost 99acc alot of 130 songs.
Wimpy Cursed
How do you fare in just 135 songs?
Topic Starter
letmegetauserna

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

How do you fare in just 135 songs?
5% or more lower acc or i just die in 135 songs just go down alot mostly from my right hand left hand can almost 30 tps right hand uhm bad bad.
Wimpy Cursed
That's a big drop.. Do you aim for just 95% accuracy on 130 songs? I would suggest practicing to at least 97% or 98% to main consistency. 95% is generally alright for a starting point to start practicing said maps.
Topic Starter
letmegetauserna

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

That's a big drop.. Do you aim for just 95% accuracy on 130 songs? I would suggest practicing to at least 97% or 98% to main consistency. 95% is generally alright for a starting point to start practicing said maps.
I almost 99 alot of 130bpm maps have tried what u stated but still a big drop my hands just seam to not be able to go over 130 only left hand
Plushsune
Not all 130+ BPM chordjack is the same. Look for charts that feel very comfortable in terms of spacing and amount of anchors and then branch from there
Topic Starter
letmegetauserna

LuriCookie wrote:

Not all 130+ BPM chordjack is the same. Look for charts that feel very comfortable in terms of spacing and amount of anchors and then branch from there
Yep ive tried all types of higher bpm to try and surpass my limit for a while but i can't seem to get over the border in speed to reach higher bpm no matter the type of jacks map i try.