forum

problem with uploading beatmap pack

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Serenne
For a few days now I have wanted to make a practice beatmap pack in mania which contains maps from other mappers but with a change of speed, I have seen that other people have the same thing so I wanted to do it but when I wanted to upload the practice beatmap pack I It says that the map I want to upload is not mine, how can I fix that? It should be noted that I have put the author's name in the difficulty of the map to avoid inconveniences and not take over what is mine, the only thing I want is to have a practice beatmpack so I can play it with my friends.
momoyo
Have you tried to open each .osu files and change the the beatmap ID to both 0 and -1? Usually when a new map is being upload it should be the following

BeatmapID:0
BeatmapSetID:-1

Otherwise it will be detected as you trying to upload someone else's beatmap.
Topic Starter
Serenne

momoyo wrote:

Have you tried to open each .osu files and change the the beatmap ID to both 0 and -1? Usually when a new map is being upload it should be the following

BeatmapID:0
BeatmapSetID:-1

Otherwise it will be detected as you trying to upload someone else's beatmap.
I didn't do it, I'm new to this so I had no idea, I'll try it, thank you very much

although I also had to change the name of the creator but it still worked for me, thank you very much