forum

[duplicate] Ability to choose font style.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2
Topic Starter
PinkHusky
Don't request a toggle for disabling [insert new feature here] unless you want peppy to come to your house with a baseball bat.
First, I was told to go here by a support ticket!

I don't think font is a new feature. Since, you know, it's font just with a different style?

Request: After the new update a new style font was introduced. In my opinion (which might be the minority) it looks messy.

Example 1:

As you can see the number aren't at all lined up and just seem kind of jumbled together. Numbers like 9 hang lower than other numbers same with 2's hovering more upwards. My OCD obviously don't like the change and since this was most likely easy for you to change, how hard would it be to make it easy for us choose what font we prefer?

Example 2:

Old style font just for reference. Rank the numbers are pushed together and all aligned nicely and etc. I prefer this more crisp font.

Example 3:

My poor kitty face!

Final words: From what people in #osu! are saying there's definitely some people that like the change. While others aren't too fond of it or are crying for their poor kitty face. So, why not make more people happy and let us add our own style font? (If, of course, it's not to much trouble.)

Thank you for reading!~
GoldenWolf
t/193784

and sadly, rip kitty face
EnergyFlare
I promoted this request. :p
Topic Starter
PinkHusky

GoldenWolf wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/193784

and sadly, rip kitty face
Ah, whoops, thanks.

The search function is really picky I guess. Looking for "font" showed nothing. "Fonts" however found that thread, my bad.