forum

[Archived] Can't move audio into osu to start mapping

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
GarboDrip
Hello, I've been having a lot of problems lately with the osu client, I'm completely unable to create a new map.
No matter what I do, nothing happens
When I don't run osu as admin, I can drag the audio file in, but nothing happens.. and when I run osu as admin, I CANT drag the audio file into the client
I've even tried putting the audio file directly in the "Songs" folder that osu has, same thing, nothing happens

(two weeks ago, I had no problems with any of this)
Blushing
Are you unable to drag it in because you are in fullscreen perhaps?

If you try and make the screen windowed or something of the like can you drag the mp3 in just fine?
Topic Starter
GarboDrip
Just tried it, doesn't change a single thing..

Weird things I've seen:
Any newer maps (that I have gotten in the past few weeks) now show the "You have requested a full process of your beatmaps" poppup, when I click "cancel", it literally deletes the beatmap, WHILST still showing it is there (in the selection screen)
I CAN somehow move audio into the game now (tried with the audio file of some of the maps that wouldn't just disintegrate themselves whenever I clicked them), it does work normally

I have NO idea what's causing the problem, or how to fix it, this is so extremely strange

UPDATE :
I tried redownloading osu, repairing it, doing anything I could.. now I don't have access to a single map, not even the ones downloaded by default
softlocked out of the game gg