forum

[osu!mania] Team Musical Masterpiece - M-A by IcyWorld

posted
Total Posts

Should Team Musical Masterpiece - M-A be Loved?

Yes
93.48%
No
6.52%
Total votes: 138
Polling ended
Topic Starter
SunApple
Main thread: [osu!mania] Project Loved: June 2024

Team Musical Masterpiece - M-A by IcyWorld
200 – 280 BPM, 2:03 | 4.30★ – 6.20★

Captain's description (by SunApple):
Honestly I don't really know where to start with describing how well known IcyWorld truly is. Having currently nine maps (not including guest participations) already Loved, its about time to give them the double digit Loved count they deserve with another very well-known map of M-A!

For a long time I had always thought that IcyWorld mostly made stamina maps which were very difficult because of their lengths. However, this is the total opposite because its drain time is only 2:03, yet it's still able to completely drain your stamina. Let's get the obvious out the way: this map is full of jumpstreams and rolly stream patterns especially during the chorus. However, what make this map truly unique is the changing between doubles to singles constantly to create diamond-shaped patterns (or as I call them, "double oogle crossovers") which only ramps up as the density of the patterns increase in the last 30 seconds.

I think we already know that IcyWorld maps are very well liked so why not just vote "yes" already.

Please use this thread to discuss why you believe this map should or should not enter the Loved category!
Beatmap
yeees
[HR]RalseiMania
6th stamina
nayeonie bunny
o
Topic Starter
SunApple
This map passed the voting! It will be moved to Loved soon.