forum

need help mapping ( Beginner here )

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lucidslost
I don't know where to put stuff like this but I really want to learn how to map properly and maybe even get some maps ranked over time. Although i don't know what my mistakes are and I don't know who to ask for help , if anyone's willing to be my coach or just help me with my questions from time to time then i would highly appreciate it thank you ! :D
powerplayer75
mm id like to help but im not really in a position to give advice so ill just say to watch pishifat's mapping videos if you havent and to try and complete as many maps as possible. each map doesnt have to be good or even decent, just keep making things and learning from other maps in the editor and you'll probably get somewhere decent. theres also probably some discords but idk any besides mentorship.
Topic Starter
Lucidslost

powerplayer75 wrote:

mm id like to help but im not really in a position to give advice so ill just say to watch pishifat's mapping videos if you havent and to try and complete as many maps as possible. each map doesnt have to be good or even decent, just keep making things and learning from other maps in the editor and you'll probably get somewhere decent. theres also probably some discords but idk any besides mentorship.
i see thank you for your response :)
lewski
dm a mapper whose maps u like, link a map, ask for feedback

lots of ppl will gladly help u if u ask but the hurdle for committing to being a random person's coach or mentor is much higher
Topic Starter
Lucidslost

lewski wrote:

dm a mapper whose maps u like, link a map, ask for feedback

lots of ppl will gladly help u if u ask but the hurdle for committing to being a random person's coach or mentor is much higher
alright understood ! thank you :)