forum

[Archived] Wacom Ctl 472-S (One by one)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Yukin008
Problem Details:

Hey, my old tablet broke recently, so I decided to stop playing Osu! for a while. Now I want to start over and bought the Wacom CTL 472-S. The tablet itself feels good to play on, but I’m encountering multiple issues with it and am curious if anyone can help me set it up properly.

The first problem is that the pen feels like it’s accelerating for some reason. I checked the Windows mouse options and my mouse driver program, but neither had any settings turned on that could interfere with it.

The second problem is that I'm trying to use the OpenTabletDriver and am struggling with the area and sensitivity settings, especially with the acceleration. I have some experience adjusting different areas, but nothing I do seems to improve the situation. I’m quite frustrated at this point and don’t know what to do anymore.

Has anyone experienced similar issues or found a solution?

Video or Screenshot Showing the Problem:
https://imgur.com/a/nGYeFqw

osu! version: Stable 20240513.1 (latest)
Polyspora
1.enable raw input on osu

2.dunno if this is the right place to ask for help on that, my personal take is: just experiment until you find the sweet spot
Topic Starter
Yukin008
As I said, Raw input is enabled but it seems that the tablet's area doesn't really scale with the one in Osu, and therefore the sensitivity doesn't either. The sensitivity is always much faster than it should actually be.
tsunyoku
Does it feel weird outside of osu! too, or is it only happening in-game? I would suggest that if it generally feels wrong that you ask for support in OpenTabletDriver's Discord server.
-sadGhoul-
Hey Yukin, in had the same issue recently :)

Download OpenTabletDrivers
Deactivate everything related to a Pen in Windows
and dont use Raw Input in osu otherwise the Screen Scales different :)

hmu if u have any issues after that
SinlessVX

-sadGhoul- wrote:

Hey Yukin, in had the same issue recently :)

Download OpenTabletDrivers
Deactivate everything related to a Pen in Windows
and dont use Raw Input in osu otherwise the Screen Scales different :)

hmu if u have any issues after that
i don't have issues with wacom drivers and raw input