forum

One account per computer is a stupid concept.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
thawny
So the idea that multiple accounts can't log into the same osu client is absolutely ridiculous. I get the concept behind it, that you don't want people making multiple accounts. But what happens to those who aren't fortunate enough to be able to afford their own computer? A friend of mine has recently had his osu account locked out and his brothers account completely banned simply because they didn't want to share one account on the same computer.

The worst part of this whole concept is that they didn't even receive a warning. It was just yep banned deal with it.

So basically you're being selective of who can and cannot play your game because you're afraid of people spamming accounts. This is not acceptable.
Nathanael
This is not the complaint area.
Two or more people playing on a single computer is allowed as long as you don't use accounts of other people.
Topic Starter
thawny
They didn't use each others account and yet one got banned and the other silenced without warning or proof that they had used each others account.

How is that fair?
Nathanael
Topic Starter
thawny
Ah yes. Guilty until proven innocent. That worked so well looking back on history.
Shiro
I'm just going to go ahead and lock this. If you want to complain about something that has happened to your account, or know someone who wishes to, send a mail to accounts@ppy.sh.
Nathanael
I'm locking this for now because there's no need for further discussion.
You (or your friend) should address to accounts@ppy.sh for ban appeals if you think its unfair.

Ninja'd by Shiro. ;w;