forum

my left hand is slow and weak like feeling weird

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sakapun
for a moment, i noticed my left hand has skill issue....i dont know how con i explain it but to let you know.. my right hand doing increadibly perfect in the maps and it hits notes very well...but what it breaks my scores is the left hand

please any solutions???
Tcaph02
lmao same, although there are also times my right hand ran out of stamina faster than my left, it might be tensing your hands more than it needs to, so try relaxing. In any case what I would do is regular hand exercise especially on your weak hand, I would also suggest hand-grips if you have one or anything you can grip on ex. a squishy ball. It might also be on how you position your hands while playing, so try experimenting on it, maybe you can find a position you can comfortably play with.
Topic Starter
sakapun
i will try this and we will see after 1 week atleast.
pizzaboy
Probably because your two hands are different people like to say they are the same but when you have a dominant hands they work completely differently

Since your left hand is probably not your dominant the chances of it being one of two problems are higher

Problem a: you just don't have as much stamina and muscle mass due to less usage

Problem b: your posture or focus is bad on your left side

This can be fixed in a lot of ways but I'm not a doctor so take me lightly but I reccomend searching up some guides on building up your non dominant hand or maybe MAYBE your left hand just needs a break since it isn't used to This much stress as your right hand is