forum

[Archived] No se me actualiza el pp, el rango y la puntuación

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Alfaomega888
Problem details: Al terminar una partida y sacar más puntuación que en la anterior, no se me suma pp ni se me actualiza el rango. Me meto en mi perfil y me sale - en mi pp del mapa que he jugado, aparte de que pone que se eliminará está puntuación. Alguien sabe como solucionarlo?

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Stable 20240513.1 (latest)
Blushing
Sounds like you are submitting a play that has an overall higher score but will grant you less PP. This is referred to as "Score V1"ing yourself.

The only way to fix this is to make sure you dont overwrite your old scores or if you think you are going to get less PP from it then you should not submit it.
Topic Starter
Alfaomega888

Blushing wrote:

Sounds like you are submitting a play that has an overall higher score but will grant you less PP. This is referred to as "Score V1"ing yourself.

The only way to fix this is to make sure you dont overwrite your old scores or if you think you are going to get less PP from it then you should not submit it.
but sometimes I get a higher score and it is not saved, apart from the fact that my rank is not updated. How do I solve that?