forum

[Archived] Deleted Osu and want the old installed Maps back [Later]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Bald Basil
Problem details: I dont know how to install all the Maps, I played or installed once, at once.
Can someone tell me How I can do this or is this not Possible and I need to install all the maps again and again? [It happend Twice. Like 1 Year ago and from now on some Weeks ago I guess]

I just use Osu!Lazer idk what Version bro

[EDIT: I meant Lazer on the Title... not Later]
[Another EDIT: sry for bad english :3]
SinlessVX
if you deleted your entire osu folder they're gone and you'll have to get them back one by one
Blushing

Bald Basil wrote:

Problem details: I dont know how to install all the Maps, I played or installed once, at once.
Can someone tell me How I can do this or is this not Possible and I need to install all the maps again and again? [It happend Twice. Like 1 Year ago and from now on some Weeks ago I guess]

I just use Osu!Lazer idk what Version bro

[EDIT: I meant Lazer on the Title... not Later]
[Another EDIT: sry for bad english :3]

If you look through your recently played/play history you can get a good idea of what your maps were before the deletion.

If you have a osu!stable install then you can use the beginning set up wizard to import what you had from that osu!stable install. Otherwise youll have to redownload them, unless they are in you recycle/trash bin.
Asprica

Blushing wrote:

If you look through your recently played/play history you can get a good idea of what your maps were before the deletion.

If you have a osu!stable install then you can use the beginning set up wizard to import what you had from that osu!stable install. Otherwise youll have to redownload them, unless they are in you recycle/trash bin.

If you see this can you please explain how exactly do I import using the set up wizard..?
- Marco -

Asprica wrote:

Blushing wrote:

If you see this can you please explain how exactly do I import using the set up wizard..?
From the settings, press the first blue button and after some tabs there should be an import tab like this:

Note that this imports only the maps you have from osu!stable tho
Topic Starter
Bald Basil
So I need to instal them all one by one
Polyspora
yup. if you have osu direct you can see more maps you played and download them directly from the game