forum

[resolved] Musique non comptabilisées

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hippo123432344
Problem details: I've played a lot of ranked maps and none of these last games were taken into account, I quit the game and restarted it, and I see that my level hasn't increased nor my total pp, in the tunes I played on the general ranking of these same tunes were updated in the general ranking but no change. How can I fix this?

osu! version: Stable 20240513.1 (latest)
[clouds]
I looked into your profile, and you don’t seem to have any recent plays on the standard game mode, but in taiko instead. If you’re playing on taiko, you can see your stats by hitting the taiko icon on the top right of your profile.

users/34516465/taiko
Topic Starter
Hippo123432344
I didn't know that, I had the impression that it was a problem, thank you very much,I don't know how the site works
yayotruco789
Hello, I have an issue, when I play a map, its kinda lagged, the circles appears but they are delayed, so even if it is a 1 star map i loose it, does anyone know how can I fix this?
Jason X

yayotruco789 wrote:

Hello, I have an issue, when I play a map, its kinda lagged, the circles appears but they are delayed, so even if it is a 1 star map i loose it, does anyone know how can I fix this?
This seems to be an entirely different issue, please make a new post in the Help forum for your problem, so it gets more attention.