forum

[Archived] it throws out from the account and the completed cards are not completely reset.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
insxxmnia
I played wasp a couple of years later, everything was fine for two months, a week and a half ago I started getting kicked out of my account and all the cards that I passed were not passed. I wrote to the support email, there is no answer, maybe someone here can help with this) I have already reinstalled the game...
Utsushime
I'm not really sure what you are trying to say. You mean your plays aren't getting submitted? Can you clarify what you said about getting kicked out of the account?
Topic Starter
insxxmnia

Utsushime wrote:

I'm not really sure what you are trying to say. You mean your plays aren't getting submitted? Can you clarify what you said about getting kicked out of the account?
I am thrown out of my account, the settings are reset and the cards themselves that I passed are now not passed..
that is, it exits the account completely and the settings are reset
Utsushime

insxxmnia wrote:

[quote="Utsushime"]
I am thrown out of my account, the settings are reset and the cards themselves that I passed are now not passed..
So 1. You are logged out of your account.
2. The settings get reset.
3. Local score submissions get reset as well.

Is that correct?
Topic Starter
insxxmnia

Utsushime wrote:

that is, it exits the account completely and the settings are reset

Utsushime wrote:

insxxmnia wrote:

[quote="Utsushime"]
So 1. You are logged out of your account.
2. The settings get reset.
3. Local score submissions get reset as well.

Is that correct?
yes, but always when I log in to my account, I click remember username and password, in the end, I still log out of the account
Utsushime

insxxmnia wrote:

yes, but always when I log in to my account, I click remember username and password, in the end, I still log out of the account
What about your beatmaps? Do they also get deleted? And skins?
Topic Starter
insxxmnia

Utsushime wrote:

insxxmnia wrote:

What about your beatmaps? Do they also get deleted? And skins?
the cards themselves are not deleted, nor are the skins, I just reset the passed cards. I went through them before and yesterday too, as a result, today we went in and I didn't pass them, absolutely everything
PP grind
if there are online submittet there should be still there only local scores can get wiped

also maybe you connecting through some kind of vpn that could be one reason that you are getting logged out everytime
also i could be so that someone other is accessing your account that in my case resets everytime the setting

can you try to reinstall osu maybe once and change you account password that should fix it all
Utsushime

insxxmnia wrote:

the cards themselves are not deleted, nor are the skins, I just reset the passed cards. I went through them before and yesterday too, as a result, today we went in and I didn't pass them, absolutely everything
Do you have any anti-virus software installed? 

There seem to be quite a few people who have experienced this, but none have any useful instructions on how to solve it. The GitHub issue is also still open. I'd suggest installing osu in a different directory and seeing if that works.
Topic Starter
insxxmnia

PP grind wrote:

if there are online submittet there should be still there only local scores can get wiped

also maybe you connecting through some kind of vpn that could be one reason that you are getting logged out everytime
also i could be so that someone other is accessing your account that in my case resets everytime the setting

can you try to reinstall osu maybe once and change you account password that should fix it all
I've never logged in with vpn, so there's no point in it. I've already reinstalled the game and changed the password, and it's still the same.