forum

[osu!mania] Los Adolecentes Orquesta - Me Tengo Que Ir by Ska

posted
Total Posts

Should Los Adolecentes Orquesta - Me Tengo Que Ir be Loved?

Yes
87.27%
No
12.73%
Total votes: 110
Polling ended
Topic Starter
SunApple
Main thread: [osu!mania] Project Loved: May 2024

Los Adolecentes Orquesta - Me Tengo Que Ir by Ska
191 – 248.3 BPM, 4:39 | 4.78★, 5.20★, 5.60★, 5.81★, 6.01★

Captain's description (by SunApple):
With the number of Spanish speakers in the osu!mania community it is no wonder why these kinds of Latin American songs are super popular in our community. This month we will be seeing the return of Ska with Me Tengo Que Ir!

This is probably one of the "easier" Ska charts that exist, however, that doesn't mean that you can play this on autopilot. Due to the nature of Ska's iconic mapping style this is, as predicted, chock full of vocal dumps which make you feel like you are singing the song with your keyboard. One of the key features of this map is the streams which sway back and forth, and especially if you aren't too used to these kinds of patterns can be very difficult to be able to predict and play. Even though the length is quite long, at its 4-minute 38-second drain time, this map features quite a few breaks for when you are on a good run and need some time to relax.

With the amount of difficult Ska maps that have been Loved, we wanted to be able to give less physical players a chart to be able to play, so they can also enjoy the high-quality dumps that Ska provides. If you want to see more Spanish songs or Ska maps in Loved, be sure to not leave just yet and vote "yes" on this map.

Please use this thread to discuss why you believe this map should or should not enter the Loved category!
N4iveDx
😱😱😱
-Kori
omaigaaaaaa
Shimarinnn
good
nayeonie bunny
funny map
Anthony2308
ME TENGO QUE IR!!!
ERA Terra
REVIVIO EL GAMING
RandomeLoL
me voy
Lisztzilla
YES
KenchanYesSr
PORFIN CARAJOOOOOOOOOO
Topic Starter
SunApple
This map passed the voting! It will be moved to Loved soon.