Full mod for ya!
This one was a bit tricky for me. The whole intro up to 00:21:334 (7) - played awkward. I'll try to highlight why below
- 00:02:299 (3,4) - Missing a note in between these two on the red tick emphasizing vocals, i dont really think I NEED a note there especially for this difficulty
- 00:03:498 (1,2) - ^ ^ lol
- 00:05:596 (5,1) - ^ I think, or maybe start the slider on the red tick applied
- 00:08:294 (5) - If you're mapping the vocal, then start this and the above slider on red ticks applied
- 00:12:491 (3,4,1,2) - Sometimes it's better to keep things simple. Consider making these notes 1/2 sliders. i dont really find the flow here that bad. will keep for now as it is a nice variance
- 00:13:990 (4) - This note ends on a strong beat while 00:11:742 (1) - starts on the same beat. Consider making 00:14:589 (1) - start on the strong beat. applied
- 00:13:990 (4,1) - ^ not sure what you mean?
The rest seemed fine to me.
- 00:05:746 (4,1) - Flow here is a bit rough, kind of like Makyu's Insane. 00:06:945 (2,1) - This one isn't as bad though. i don't really find these that difficult to play, I sort of like the backward flow and jump feel it gives. will keep an eye on it though
- 00:42:019 (1,2) - Consider turning these into a 1/2 slider. this was an intentional flow choice as there is emphasis on the second note
- 00:53:260 (3) - 00:54:609 (5) - 00:55:659 (3) - These didn't really fit for me, not a big deal though. will keep for now
Really going for the pp here I see. Maybe try cs 4.2 if you want to go small. 4.5 is so hard to keep combo git gud
- 00:57:832 (6,1,6,1) - Meanie git gud
- 01:21:289 (1) - My favorite part from here to the last spinner. glad you like it