Full mod for ya!
Full mod for ya!
- 00:03:198 (3,1,2) - Can't have these kind of overlaps in an easy. I personally think it looks fine, but a BN will tell you to change it.
- 00:08:894 (1) - Maybe consider making this spinner longer.
- 00:17:887 (3,4) - Overlap
- 00:52:361 (4,1) - ^
- 01:03:453 (3,4) - ^
- 01:04:952 (1,2) - ^
- 01:08:849 (3,1) - ^
- 01:11:697 (1,2) - ^
Fix the above mentioned and it's good to go!
- 00:49:513 (4,5) - Make these look something like 00:47:115 (4,5) and 00:44:717 (4,5) for consistency
- 01:13:645 (4,1) - Cool
Near perfect normal. PM me if you want me to go blanket nazi.
This one was a bit tricky for me. The whole intro up to 00:21:334 (7) - played awkward. I'll try to highlight why below
- 00:02:299 (3,4) - Missing a note in between these two on the red tick
- 00:03:498 (1,2) - ^
- 00:05:596 (5,1) - ^ I think, or maybe start the slider on the red tick
- 00:08:294 (5) - If you're mapping the vocal, then start this and the above slider on red ticks
- 00:12:491 (3,4,1,2) - Sometimes it's better to keep things simple. Consider making these notes 1/2 sliders.
- 00:13:990 (4) - This note ends on a strong beat while 00:11:742 (1) - starts on the same beat. Consider making 00:14:589 (1) - start on the strong beat.
- 00:13:990 (4,1) - ^
The rest seemed fine to me.
Plays like a ranked map.
- 00:06:346 (2,3) - Flow between these caught me by surprise, nothing big though.
- 00:21:035 (2) - Kept missing the slider end, now I know why... Consider giving an indication that the slider ends on a blue tick like maybe overlapping the next one with it or just using a 1/2 slider.
- 00:30:627 (1,2) - Nice
- 01:25:336 (1,2) - I think these should be a single 1/2 slider like the preceding ones.
- 00:25:981 (4,1) - Consider moving the 4 closer to the 1 to take advantage of slider leniency coming from 00:25:681 (3)
- 00:30:328 (3,4,1) - Nice
- 00:58:656 (2) - Is this here because you wanted 00:58:357 (1) to end on the left side?
- 00:58:806 (1) - I think this should be a stream. The reason why 00:57:008 (1,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,1) - works is because the singer changes vocal range in sync with you changing from reverse slider to stream.
- 00:05:746 (4,1) - Flow here is a bit rough, kind of like Makyu's Insane. 00:06:945 (2,1) - This one isn't as bad though.
- 00:42:019 (1,2) - Consider turning these into a 1/2 slider.
- 00:53:260 (3) - 00:54:609 (5) - 00:55:659 (3) - These didn't really fit for me, not a big deal though.
Really going for the pp here I see. Maybe try cs 4.2 if you want to go small. 4.5 is so hard to keep combo
- 00:57:832 (6,1,6,1) - Meanie
- 01:21:289 (1) - My favorite part from here to the last spinner.