forum

Yun, Tamako, momiji - Haramase Oppai! Shining M...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
tomatas95
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2024 m. gegužės 21 d. at 08:15:25

Artist: Yun, Tamako, momiji
Title: Haramase Oppai! Shining My Star Z!
Source: 炎の孕ませ乳(パイ)ドルマイ★スター学園Z
Tags: nukige eroge squeez 炎の孕ませ乳ドルマイ★スター学園Z Honoo no Haramase Paidol My ★ Star Gakuen Z my star meisterz my starz IOSYS void ドルマイ☆スタ ecchi video game galgame visual novel vn japanese op opening jpop you are youre haramasete j-pop pop
BPM: 175
Filesize: 25031kb
Play Time: 02:05
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1,86 stars, 154 notes)
  2. Hard (3,32 stars, 274 notes)
  3. Insane (4,41 stars, 343 notes)
  4. Light Insane (4,15 stars, 310 notes)
  5. Normal (2,37 stars, 226 notes)
  6. Producer-san, you're the only one I show this side of myself to... (5 stars, 382 notes)
  7. Producer-san, take responsibility for making me like this... (5,24 stars, 406 notes)
Download: Yun, Tamako, momiji - Haramase Oppai! Shining My Star Z!
Download: Yun, Tamako, momiji - Haramase Oppai! Shining My Star Z! (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Producer-san, I don't think I can contain my love for you any longer

I never thought this map would ever see the light of day, but nevertheless, hopefully you'll enjoy this ecchi song >.< weirdly, it gets catchier the more you play :)

I'd like to give a big big thank you to LolForest for committing such hard work and doing such phenomenal editing work, editing half of the nsfw video and helping me to get it ranked <3

While the game has visual novel elements, it's more tailored as a nukige rather than a visual novel with plot-driven development. Regardless, it's still a story from 1st year to graduation of the school which is about ~20 hours of playtime in total.
♥ thank you box ♥

- Mochi- JoshywaBoo Thank you guys so much for doing such a tremendous work with the set, modding it, and helping me to get it ranked, it means a lot for the effort you put into this set.

- defreeyay thank you for such an awesome quality mp3 and video! Helping to make it fit within osu by resizing the video and making it more high quality to use!

- Everyone who helped with metadata, and everyone else for contributing to the set!