forum

my 1st map after playing for 8 years

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zafera
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/2181930 joost klein - europapa

this is the first beatmap i ever finished. this is totally done, i just don't know how to contact joost for permission before submitting, because the email he has listed on his youtube, i'm 99.999% sure isn't real. and i think it's him i'm supposed to contact, because on streaming services the copyright is listed as his name, so i think it's independent/no label. but hopefully i figure that out soon idk.

meanwhile, if anyone thinks i could tweak it, i am open to hear suggestions!
Voo
I thought you joined in 2012 when you mentioned eight years, lawwwrd. Anyways, the map seems kinda techy tbh, is this a map you created for fun or do you plan on getting this map ranked? :3
McEndu
Send requests for reviews (mods) in the Modding Queue forum. Reply under existing threads, new threads are reserved for people willing to review others.
Topic Starter
Zafera

Voo wrote:

I thought you joined in 2012 when you mentioned eight years, lawwwrd. Anyways, the map seems kinda techy tbh, is this a map you created for fun or do you plan on getting this map ranked? :3
i know that feel, time goes scarily fast :') i made it just for fun but if it's possible to get it ranked that's cool. we will see how the legal stuff goes and in the mean time i might add more levels!

McEndu wrote:

Send requests for reviews (mods) in the Modding Queue forum. Reply under existing threads, new threads are reserved for people willing to review others.
thank you! i don't think im ready to request review yet, just getting legal stuff figured out first and happy to get reviews meanwhile
Jason X

Zafera wrote:

thank you! i don't think im ready to request review yet, just getting legal stuff figured out first and happy to get reviews meanwhile
Regardless, this is not the right place to ask for feedback, for this purpose use the Modding Queues.
Also, you can use the in-game #modreqs channel or if you need a testplay ask in #mapping, #osu or the other mode related channels.

The forum rules simply not allow to ask for feedback here :?