forum

[Archived] laptop keeps turning off when playing specific maps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Anon1025
was playing just fine

except when playing certain maps, my laptop would hibernate until i turn it back on again

i can still go back to the game paused, but the audio is now switched to default and not headphones

some of the maps also do this midgame and it ruins the run

is there any fix?
QitKit
It sounds like your laptop is entering hibernation mode while playing certain maps, and the audio output switches to default from headphones. Here are some steps you can try to fix this issue:

Check your power settings and make sure that your laptop is not set to hibernate or sleep while playing games. You can adjust these settings in the Control Panel or Settings menu.

Update your graphics card drivers and audio drivers to the latest versions. Outdated drivers can sometimes cause compatibility issues with certain games.

Make sure your laptop is well-ventilated and not overheating while playing games. Overheating can sometimes trigger unexpected behavior in laptops.

Try running the game in windowed mode instead of fullscreen. This may help prevent the laptop from hibernating.

Consider running a system scan to check for any malware or software conflicts that may be causing the issue.

If the problem persists after trying these steps, you may want to reach out to the game developers or your laptop manufacturer for further assistance.
PP grind
Maybe It's like just too much for the laptop bc if the graphics card is reaching some type of temperature it just turns off maybe like track the temperature of you components wile having OSU started if this is not the case OSU might have some miss coded aka not right working files try to update go to cutting edge if that not helped than i dont have a idea