posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NotPuphan67
Problem details:
I can't manage to install osu stable on mobox

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
None

osu! version: Stable 20240425.2 (latest)
BlueChinchompa
What is Mobox?
Topic Starter
NotPuphan67

BlueChinchompa wrote:

What is Mobox?
It is based on wine and wine is a program designed for running windows app in 32 bit, but I don't know is osu based on 32bit
Winnyace
Perhaps try installing the game through osu-winello? I can't lie when I say that I doubt Mobox will be able to run the game.
Topic Starter
NotPuphan67

Winnyace wrote:

Perhaps try installing the game through osu-winello? I can't lie when I say that I doubt Mobox will be able to run the game.
(Late reply) my phone already got minecraft java to run easily with 100fps so that's not a problem but except the problem is the github page is too complicated to undertsand
chromb
if you can't understand a github page i really doubt mobox is the right way to go. Just download osu!lazer through the normal means and use that instead.

home/download
Topic Starter
NotPuphan67

chromb wrote:

if you can't understand a github page i really doubt mobox is the right way to go. Just download osu!lazer through the normal means and use that instead.

home/download
its laggy and 30% optimised for my device
chromb
the first (and only) thread i can find mentioning both osu! and mobox says that it doesn't work, so i'm gonna go out on a limb and say you're not gonna do much better. https://www.reddit.com/r/termux/comments/1ac96qg/mobox_osu/

There also seems to be 0 people actually using mobox for osu, so you're on your own with this one.
Topic Starter
NotPuphan67
i think i still can do winello but i need my tablet to be rooted and that part is very complicated too