forum

[Archived] Unable to install osu!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
QwerToken
Problem details:
Today, I think I haven't played osu for almost a year! So I'm going to install games in my mother's new computer, and I want to see the performance of this new computer. As a result, as soon as I open the installation program, a dialog box pops up, which means that my computer doesn't have a framework, but I obviously installed the framework in Control Panel > Programs > Enable or Disable windows Functions, but I still can't open it, and Microsoft's repair tools are useless.

My mother's computer configuration:
intel xeon e5-2676 v3 @ 2.40ghz
amd radeon rx 590 series
Samsung ddr4 32gb
windows 10 ltsc
ssd 512gb
Toshiba dt01aca050

I hope everyone can solve my problem. If it still doesn't work, I can try osu! lazer
(The reason why there is no picture is because there is no screenshot software in this "magic revised" windows10 ltsc! ! ! )

osu! version: Stable 20231121.5
MusicRitman
.NET is installed by downloading on the microsoft site. "Enable or Disable Windows functions" as the name says, just enables or disables the features.

As for the screenshot, Print Screen button doesn't work too (if you have it on the keyboard)?
Topic Starter
QwerToken

MusicRitman wrote:

.NET is installed by downloading on the microsoft site. "Enable or Disable Windows functions" as the name says, just enables or disables the features.

As for the screenshot, Print Screen button doesn't work too (if you have it on the keyboard)?
Thank you for your help, but I didn't respond when I pressed the print screen key, and ctrl+alt+s didn't respond... I said it was a "magic modified" version of Windows 10 LTSC. Anyway, I have experienced osu now! The lazer version, there is no problem. It can run smoothly. I don't know how it runs, haha.