forum

[resolved] Can't upload beatmap due to a copyright error on FA songs??

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
shadownicacc
Problem details:

Hi
My map pack is WIP; I was going to upload it's first maps (most of them re finished) then osu rejected the upload because of this error: "Uploading of audio content in this beatmap has been requested to be removed by the rights holder". I downloaded the FA songs directly from the featured artists listing.

So I removed the non-FA songs and I still got this error. Then removed Time Machine and still got this error.
Deleted submission cache and it didn't help. How could I fix this?

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

The songs (FA):

The songs I temporarily removed to check which one is causing the error (Time machine is from a FA):

osu! version: Stable 20240425.2 (latest)
Blushing
it may not be exactly the mp3, but it might be within the tags or metadata that is in the beatmaps, please post the tag information of the beatmaps.

also just because it is FA doesnt mean that that specific song is allowed to be used for osu. If it is in the FA catalogue on osu! then it is different but im suspecting that this is through the tags.
Topic Starter
shadownicacc
hi, thanks for your reply

I downloaded these FA songs directly from the featured artists section of the osu website
Waterflame - Time Machine
Sound souler - Eternalism 2 & 3
cYsmix - Little knight
Camellia - d:For the delta

The tags include the names of the songs I was planning to upload

Tags:
pendulum visions driver moe shop heart kfc murder chicks status symbol daft punk revolution 909 silentroom shuu no hazama rainshower 驟雨の狭間 camellia cametek かめりあ d for the delta earbreaker super lovely heavenly remix the beloved sweet harmony radio edit waterflame time machine psyqui hysteric night girl -awakening- feat such sound souler eternalism 3 2 cysmix little knight osu bofu bms of fighters polytone homework geometry dash robtop shun djmax chunithm amazon aesthetic dance 90s 2000s dubstep electronic dnb drum and bass drumstep chill japanese rave grave pop 6k pack easy starter normal beginner fa videogame trill stream jack chord ln chordstream
Domco
djmax is not allowed due to copyright issues
Topic Starter
shadownicacc
I removed it from my pack, thank you very much for your help guys <3
It works now