forum

[resolved] [OH MY GOD RESOLVEDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11] osu! doesnt launching. please help.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
keulg
At first I thought it would run well, However, after the osu logo appears, it crashes with a strange (drum) sound.

event property said:
응용 프로그램: osu!.exe
Framework 버전: v4.0.30319
설명: 처리되지 않은 예외로 인해 프로세스가 종료되었습니다. (The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.)
예외 정보:System.AccessViolationException
위치: OpenTK.Graphics.ES20.GL.Clear(OpenTK.Graphics.ES20.ClearBufferMask)
위치: #=zSolLQE8zU0hNdSxYlg==.#=z$N47dFs=()
위치: #=zbBgu9jAq047lIciG3g==.#=zgwRV4$leeTx2(System.Object, System.EventArgs)
위치: #=z9HvKcVfsL_flubi8yq0DRds=.#=zydgUSJM=(System.Object, System.EventArgs)
위치: #=zBS24lRlbfZONCFP7Trv0V5s=.#=zicS1MwRYrMffjxHsaQ==(System.Object, System.EventArgs)
위치: System.Windows.Forms.Application+ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32)
위치: System.Windows.Forms.Application+ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr, Int32, Int32)
위치: System.Windows.Forms.Application+ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32, System.Windows.Forms.ApplicationContext)
위치: System.Windows.Forms.Application+ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32, System.Windows.Forms.ApplicationContext)
위치: System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(System.Windows.Forms.Form)
위치: #=zBS24lRlbfZONCFP7Trv0V5s=.#=z0gndKpc=()
위치: #=zbBgu9jAq047lIciG3g==.#=z0gndKpc=()
위치: #=zDEp43kp$i1e8dyW1GA==.#=zof7v5VAQXr7m(System.String, Boolean, Boolean)
위치: #=zDEp43kp$i1e8dyW1GA==.#=zNVqmMtI=(System.String[])
위치: #=zDEp43kp$i1e8dyW1GA==.#=zRDrqHZg=()
위치: #=zunel3SWeRUiPuL_z9H9RFjdqrava.#=zM4atwFE=()

please, i did everything i can. (repair osu!, reinstall, install old osu and turn off fullscreen.)
Blushing
Did this start happening when you switched to a different skin?

If so you might want to switch the skin you are using at startup. The easiest way is to just move the skin out of the skin folder within your osu! folder so that you can keep the skin but osu! doesnt use it when it tries to start.

Otherwise this looks like a graphics issue, which means you might want to make sure that your OS and Graphics Drvers are up to date, if they are then you might want to try reinstalling your graphics drivers from a clean install of them.
Topic Starter
keulg
im not using any mods.
i also reinstalled graphics driver.
(spec: nvidia geforce rtx 3050 laptop GPU)
Blushing

keulg wrote:

im not using any mods.
i also reinstalled graphics driver.
(spec: nvidia geforce rtx 3050 laptop GPU)
If reinstalling the graphics driver didn't fix the issue then it may lie in the framework you are using.

You can attempt to do a framework repair with the tool here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30135

or you can try updating your framework:

https://dotnet.microsoft.com/en-us/download/dotnet-framework
Topic Starter
keulg
i did. but it doesnt fixed the problem.
Topic Starter
keulg
I FiANLLY RESOLVED, JUST DOWNLOAD GRAPHIC DRIVER FROM GEFORCE