forum

HOW READ HIGH ARR (ANYTHING HIGHER AR 10 HDDT

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Akisu
GUYS I CANT READ ANYTHING HIGHER THAN AR 10 with dt so do you geys have any tips on dis plz plz i know dis very embarrasing at my rank
Naiad
Most people your rank can't read anything higher than ar 10 or even ar 10 (even if they think they can).

To learn just keep retry spamming maps at a slightly higher ar than what you can comfortably read, rinse and repeat.
Fat Fish Pete
put on rxdt and just spam higher ar from 9 to 9.5 in increments. I think you can get used to ar dt 9 if you spammed 9.2 on rxdt. idk though
Naiad
No offense, but I personally would not recommend using RX. A lot of the difficulty of high ar comes from tapping. I think you'll find that if you rewatch a replay of yours on a map with AR too high for you to handle, you'll often be aiming the notes but tapping way too late sometimes off of sync with your aim so that you miss.
Anaxii 3
Use osu trainer/mcosu and put the approach rate on ar10+ (10.2, 10.3, 10.4, 10.5, etc.). This is how I cope with not able to read ar10, as putting ar10+ on easier maps than your range will help you read HR.

(don't forget to get used to OD10 or higher, too)
MrSparklepants
Start off with a high * AR11 map, retry it some and actually try to play it, then switch to whatever map you want to play (and use gamma, even really good high AR players use it).
Lilyn
ar10+ is impossible, i can't even read ar10 normally i have to put on HD ;-;
Naiad

MrSparklepants wrote:

Start off with a high * AR11 map, retry it some and actually try to play it, then switch to whatever map you want to play (and use gamma, even really good high AR players use it).
Yes bro I am such a gamma crutch