Who's winning the current beef?

Drake
5.26%
Kendrick
94.74%
Total votes: 19
Topic Starter
S a x o
Has anyone been keeping up with the current beef between drake and Kendrick?, tbh I wanna know who people think is winning so far. As drake just dropped an response diss tonight.
Winnyace
I personally think Kendrick won. Drake's latest reply only attacks things Kendrick himself confirmed, doesn't address any of the very serious allegations against him in a convincing manner, saying shit like "I fed you bad info", yet from the release of "meet the grahams" and "not like us", it took him 1-2 days to release this. The outro for his diss is also just weak and gives the vibe of "okay dude you won leave me alone".

Even if Drake is right, Kendrick still proved his artistic prowess in this, in my opinion. Releasing 4 disstracks, all of them in different styles, ranging from commercial to "I'm going to write letters to your family and to yourself, saying how much of a pathetic guy you're" style takes skill and talent.
lostsilver
i dont rlly care
drama aint for me
Neigdoig
This beef is actually good for both, but I won't read into it, since it's just a distraction from our priorities.
Winnyace

Neigdoig wrote:

This beef is actually good for both, but I won't read into it, since it's just a distraction from our priorities.
Drake will not have a good time being called a pedophile.
Topic Starter
S a x o

Winnyace wrote:

Neigdoig wrote:

Drake will not have a good time being called a pedophile.
"Nu huh I am too famous for that!!" - Drake entire defense.
Winnyace
momoyo
Interesting post, I've been keeping up this beef since day 1 and yeah Kendrick is holding the win at the moment to me.

I don't think Drake can beat the allegations at this point but I'm fairly certain this is far from ending lol
Winnyace

momoyo wrote:

Interesting post, I've been keeping up this beef since day 1 and yeah Kendrick is holding the win at the moment to me.

I don't think Drake can beat the allegations at this point but I'm fairly certain this is far from ending lol
I doubt Drake can recover from what Kendrick said. It's really hard and his newest disstrack is just weak, contradictory and made out of desperation, seemingly.
sametdze
kendrick has fucking violated drake and touched him in multiple different places that no man should ever have to be touched in verbally. what does drake do? eh, AI tupac (dead guy) and snoop dog and then schizopost about taylor swift because why not? i will say that all of the songs in this beef go hard, especially meet the grahams for some reason

kendrick rocks drake, but drake's new response actually has me tweaking
Winnyace

sametdze wrote:

kendrick has fucking violated drake and touched him in multiple different places that no man should ever have to be touched in verbally. what does drake do? eh, AI tupac (dead guy) and snoop dog and then schizopost about taylor swift because why not? i will say that all of the songs in this beef go hard, especially meet the grahams for some reason

kendrick rocks drake, but drake's new response actually has me tweaking
lmao the video
Doom Mood
they have no chance from this

great_elmo
If you have to use AI in your diss track, you automatically lose.
Kendrick has won.
I might not be too invested in the beef but Drake got no chance.
Lapizote

Doom Mood wrote:

yuno won no contest
Winnyace

great_elmo wrote:

If you have to use AI in your diss track, you automatically lose.
Kendrick has won.
I might not be too invested in the beef but Drake got no chance.
And what people he used too. Sad AF.
sametdze

Doom Mood wrote:

lets be honest here miles won ts
Ymir
I actually like that one song by drake where he's crushing a car. I don't listen to too much rap but that song went hella hard.