forum

Ingame Leaderboard: Always show your best.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2
Topic Starter
mm201
Currently when you play a map, the ingame leaderboard will show your personal best score if either you're #1 or you're #37 or less.

It would be nice if osu! would always show you on the leaderboard even when you're between #2 and #36.
peppy
...are you sure? This would be considered a bug, not a feature request if so.
Lybydose
Confirming this. I have #2 on the song in the screenshot and my best score isn't shown on the leaderboard until my current score is #6 or better.

Nakata Yuji
I agree with this too, it bugs me a little for the few maps that I'm in the top 35 for.
FurukawaPan
Yes, your *own* score does not show if it lies between 2nd and 36th place. I had thought this was intended behavior, since it has always done this, afaik.

If your score is 37-40, it's part of the bottom anyway, so it shows. If your score is < #40, it shows below the bottom 40. I suppose if your score is > #37 it should wedge itself between #1 and #37..
Derekku
OH, I get what this is about now. I was thinking about requesting this myself a while back. Basically, just put one's best score at the second to bottom spot like when one is rank >40. I'd rather be able to see my own score instead at all times instead of it being pushed into the list that is not visible until you get up to that spot (aka the end of the map).
Topic Starter
mm201
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Derekku
What happens if while playing, you get up to say... rank 20, but your old score was rank 25? Would it just scroll down somewhere or fall off the board completely? I'd like to still be able to see my old score without having to look at local scores afterwards or whatever. :S
Gemi

Derekku Chan wrote:

What happens if while playing, you get up to say... rank 20, but your old score was rank 25? Would it just scroll down somewhere or fall off the board completely? I'd like to still be able to see my old score without having to look at local scores afterwards or whatever. :S
I think when you surpass your own score it should behave just like the rest of the scores that you surpass.
Topic Starter
mm201
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Derekku
^Right, since the current score would have moved up. Okay, that works.