forum

Halloween Costume

posted
Total Posts
show more
mm201
I don't think my 'costume' will be ready in time.
anonymous_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Ephemeral

strager wrote:

I'll wear my birthday suit like every Halloween.
Oh, you.

If I had a dollar for every time I've heard that statement flung around across the years, I might actually have enough money to afford a decent costume this Halloween.
Cuddlebun

5ku112 wrote:

Todesengal wrote:

I'm lazy so I just wear the same costume every year at the halloween party

sparkly purple tunic, purple/black striped stockings, and a wig make for the perfect slutty witch
I'm distressed at how all the "Halloweenish" costumes (Devils, Witches, Soccer Coaches) are themed after sluts IMO. Ironically found in your local Wal-Mart children's wear section.
lolwut

also I made the costume myself. I hate premade costumes.

and awp I don't think you posted those pictures.
Yuukari-Banteki

Todesengal wrote:

and awp I don't think you posted those pictures.
he didn't. Trust me, I know every pic he posted in the irl thread and halloween was not one of them.

my halloween costume is specific to a book im 95% sure no one here has read. (The Prophecy of Stones, if anyone cares)
Turpin2009
I'm going as an Emile Heskey.

His low goals per game ratio is SCARY.
RemmyX25
I'm going as Remmy.

<----------- (see avatar)

Also, I'll be at Bakuratsu Con, so if anyone else is going keep an eye out for me :)
awp
Oh? They're on upppy, though. But good luck finding them there.
Derekku
My best friend and I are going to a Halloween/Birthday party at another friend's house. The best friend (female) is probably going to go as Velma from Scooby-Doo, and I might go as Shaggy or something. :S

PS: well hello there SFG, I missed you =[
Wojjan
µI'm mainly undecided. I might as well just go and rent a black and red cape and be a vamp. Subtlety FTW.
anonymous_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Loginer
I'm already wearing a robe, sleep at day, and usually never set foot outside. All I need are a pair of fangs and I'll be a convincing vampire.
anonymous_old

Loginer wrote:

I'm already wearing a robe, sleep at day, and usually never set foot outside. All I need are a pair of fangs and I'll be a convincing vampire.
Except no one will see you and thus no one will be convinced. Your efforts are useless.
Pokebis

awp wrote:

Oh? They're on upppy, though. But good luck finding them there.

Don't worry, guiz, I found it for you.
Cuddlebun
that's actually pretty good
anonymous_old
So scary!
Wizard Of Orz
I'm going as a piece of pizza. Probably gonna be my 4th year wearing it and since i move a lot or my friends don't remember about it, i look creative every year.
anonymous_old

supergarlic wrote:

I'm going as a piece of pizza. Probably gonna be my 4th year wearing it and since i move a lot or my friends don't remember about it, i look creative every year.
Luckily you're not going as garlic.

You'd scare Loginer away.

Oh wait.
bmin11
mm201
purplepizza_old
im going to be a hippie... dont laugh at me :(
awp
bagnz0r
I'm dressing up as usual.
Not going anywhere on halloween, I'll just sit back and watch anime.
Topic Starter
5ku112

awp wrote:

more like sigh at lack of creativity
Awww, don't mod pummel him, leave that to Team Forum Random/Games.

Anyway awp did post it (if this is it, I haven't played TWEWY in a loooooong time)

I feel slightly sad that nobody in Juneau recognizes Ness though, with all the lack of publicity (besides SSB) and what not.
Cuddlebun
purplepizza_old

5ku112 wrote:

awp wrote:

more like sigh at lack of creativity
Awww, don't mod pummel him, leave that to Team Forum Random/Games.

i thought you liked me :(
Yuukari-Banteki

5ku112 wrote:

Anyway awp did post it (if this is it, I haven't played TWEWY in a loooooong time)
i did not even recognize that as a halloween pic. wow.
awp
that definitely wasn't it. That was just back in the day before I lost my Player Pin.

Spiked hair, skull collar, chains, etc.

777, Def March's vocalist. Sinistro might have the link kept locked away somewhere safe.
Larto
sort of related?

This is what you do when you only have old ugly apples and no pumpkins.

Topic Starter
5ku112