forum

Unable to press all keys at once

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Yumetsuki_old
So i've been playing for a month and i still haven't resolved this problem. My combos keep breaking because of Osu unable to press 5 keys and above. Even though i hit it, it'll just break my combo. Please help me :(
Tornspirit
Not all keyboards can hit 5-6 keys at the same time. Maybe your keyboard doesn't support it?
[Kanzaki Ranko]
Changing the keys you use might help, too. I used to play 7k on QWERTYU, and QWERTY and WERTYU inputs wouldn't work. QWERUIO works like a charm, though.
Maiz94
Having a mechanical keyboard might solve of this annoying can't-be-able-to-press-all-keys problem.

If you can't afford it, changing keys would be able to solve. See Maav suggestion or try use mine, [Shift]ZXUIO.
Full Tablet
Take into consideration that not all mechanical keyboards have nk-roll. If you want to be able to press all keys at once you need to buy a keyboard that specifically says it can (and also most of the keyboards that allow it only can do it though PS/2, which not all computers have slots for)
Cuppp
Try this tool http://www.microsoft.com/appliedscience ... ained.mspx
and see what works for you.
[TIM]

ishimaru94 wrote:

Having a mechanical keyboard might solve of this annoying can't-be-able-to-press-all-keys problem.

If you can't afford it, changing keys would be able to solve. See Maav suggestion or try use mine, [Shift]ZXUIO.
I myself have a mech keyboard. However, that did not solve the 6K roll-over problem. I have bypassed the roll-over problem by buying a usb to ps/2 connector. I don't know the exact reason, but usb limits key roll over while ps/2 has no roll over at all.... so all in all, if you have a usb keyboard, i recommend trying out the converter.
Xcrypt
Topic Starter
Yumetsuki_old
Thanks for the help :)) Changing my keys did help me.