forum

Hello Everyone~

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AzureRin
Although I played the game for like three years now..I never posted on the forums 0.0
I current play on a tablet..but I tap using the pen~ Nibs run out pretty fast >___>
Nice to meet everyone :3
Primula_old
Welcome to the forums!~! Turn back while you still can~ T^T(*^▽^)/

If you don't like to hover, I recommend getting a soft nib (it's a black one with a small white fluffy-like tip on the end).
Out of all the nibs I've tried, this is the only one that doesn't wear down and doesn't scratch the tablet surface (I've been using it in osu for almsot 2 years).
Only downside (or more a positive thing for me personally) is the lack of friction, which if you're used to rough tips, will feel quite uncomfortable at first.

Topic Starter
AzureRin

Primula wrote:

Welcome to the forums!~! Turn back while you still can~ T^T(*^▽^)/

If you don't like to hover, I recommend getting a soft nib (it's a black one with a small white fluffy-like tip on the end).
Out of all the nibs I've tried, this is the only one that doesn't wear down and doesn't scratch the tablet surface (I've been using it in osu for almsot 2 years).
Only downside (or more a positive thing for me personally) is the lack of friction, which if you're used to rough tips, will feel quite uncomfortable at first.

I stocked up quiet a bit of nibs >_>, I'll see about the soft ones tho~~thanks -w-
SharinganGirl
Welcome to the osu! forums AzureRin.
Please enjoy your stay here.