forum

BTMC is actually good at the game

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jellinad
I know it's mostly for the memes but he's incredibly good at the game, I feel like he deserves way more credit. And also carries osu when it comes to content and image of the game
Wimpy Cursed
Once you know you have a higher heart rate than some people's streaming speed, you're set
sinsol
you mean to tell me that a 3 digit is good at the game??? 😱
Naiad
Frankly vastly more people are aware of how good Ed is compared to the average high 3 digit. I got a homie whose ign is Lightsout, BTMC will be on the same page of the rankings as him the next time he loses a rank, but you've probably never heard of him (and that's to be expected).
Fysora
Ngl I feel the complete opposite, his plays get far more attention because of how popular he is like his jashin play would not nearly get as much attention if it was by someone else

not saying his plays dont deserve that popularity though, he’s a great content creator.
NissingMo

Fysora wrote:

Ngl I feel the complete opposite, his plays get far more attention because of how popular he is like his jashin play would not nearly get as much attention if it was by someone else

not saying his plays dont deserve that popularity though, he’s a great content creator.
Popularity has nothing to do with how good a player is. BTMC is good at the game. Although this post is a little odd. I don't hear many people say BTMC is not good unless they're being ironic.
Fysora

NissingMo wrote:

Fysora wrote:

Popularity has nothing to do with how good a player is. BTMC is good at the game. Although this post is a little odd. I don't hear many people say BTMC is not good unless they're being ironic.

I never said popularity meant a player was good, he said "I feel like he deserves way more credit.". BTMC already gets insane amount of hype for his plays.