forum

[resolved] [Archived] The osu cursor is not jumping to new pen position.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
jack devilgod
Problem details: the cursor does not jump to the new pen position when I lift my pen and then down again. It only applies the movement of the pen to the cursor. I have tried raw input and such settings but it doesn't work. it also only happens when osu is in focus.

huion tablet

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jOCwICIGZM9bF03Ekip9fHFMdysYMOXa/view?usp=sharing

osu! version: Stable 20240411.1 (latest)
[clouds]
i had the thought that you might just have "Mouse Mode" enabled on huion drivers if you're using that, but in the video you used touch screen but it's still worth a try checking if that's enabled.
Topic Starter
jack devilgod

[clouds] wrote:

i had the thought that you might just have "Mouse Mode" enabled on huion drivers if you're using that, but in the video you used touch screen but it's still worth a try checking if that's enabled.
I don't see the option for that in my huion driver window. I only see window ink. oh yeah for further clarification I have a kamvas 13
Fanagumma
Hey sorry for bumping this but have you found a fix ? im having the same issue and i don't have a mouse or absolute toggle in my driver. i have a huion kanvas 16
Topic Starter
jack devilgod

Fanagumma wrote:

Hey sorry for bumping this but have you found a fix ? im having the same issue and i don't have a mouse or absolute toggle in my driver. i have a huion kanvas 16
I don't know what exactly changed but just today I reinstalled the drivers and it just works so yeah.