forum

Synced SB

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AyeshaEricota
so i tried to look for some info about how to make some actions to the beat ( for example s/50134 ) i wanna know how do storyboarders (if i even say it right idk) make repetitive movement to the beat with just TWO points
ill try to be more specific about that but i wanna know how to make repetitive action at once to make sb with ease
Initial D
If you try opening the design in the editor, it will use 2 sprites and will add sprite expansion effects. Want it along with fade to fade away as well and I saw that some of the pictures had black and white tones and some color. Because the sprite layer is overlaid and the image is faded as well. (I apologize if I still don't understand.)
Topic Starter
AyeshaEricota

Initial D wrote:

If you try opening the design in the editor, it will use 2 sprites and will add sprite expansion effects. Want it along with fade to fade away as well and I saw that some of the pictures had black and white tones and some color. Because the sprite layer is overlaid and the image is faded as well. (I apologize if I still don't understand.)
its alr i meant the rhytm synced ghost effect yk?
Initial D
It's the ghost effect that syncs with the song, that's right.