forum

[Archived] Osu HP Drain in kanoha cup v4

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ImK1pry
The HP drain is not correctly depicted, here's the example on the video (look at hd bar). How to fix it? Pls help me someone solve this https://youtu.be/7GdRirR8vak
Blushing
The health bar is a skinnable object, meaning that if you make it too small it can misrepresent the actual health bar.

Try seeing if using the default skin shows the health bar receding the whole time.
Topic Starter
ImK1pry

Blushing wrote:

The health bar is a skinnable object, meaning that if you make it too small it can misrepresent the actual health bar.

Try seeing if using the default skin shows the health bar receding the whole time.
i tried another skin that i used before, all is working fine but it's kinda annoying when i can't see my hp drain, also i can't find other HP bar for this skin to work properly, could you help me?
Blushing

ImK1pry wrote:

Blushing wrote:

i tried another skin that i used before, all is working fine but it's kinda annoying when i can't see my hp drain, also i can't find other HP bar for this skin to work properly, could you help me?
you can just take the HP bar from the other skin and replace the HP bar file with that one and it should work fine unless there are animations or something.