forum

keep hitcircle colors when removing beatmap skin

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +8
Topic Starter
purikura
I really dislike that when you remove a certain beatmap's skin, the hitcircle colors become the default green, red, blue, etc. Why can't it just keep the color scheme, when the color scheme isnt actually part of the skin? Some maps have really annoying skins, but its almost even more annoying to see those bright colors that give me headaches. One instance in particular is this beatmap skin that only changes hitbursts, and it has nice colors for the hitcircles chosen. But if i remove it, i get my own hitbursts back but i have to look at these aesthetically unpleasing, distracting colors.
I realize this isnt a real issue, and just a cosmetic change but its my main problem with osu right now >_<
DeletedUser_4050493
a Must implemented feature :D +1
Kayla
Temp solution: use your own skin? >.>
Maz

Kurimu wrote:

Temp solution: use your own skin? >.>
I see you didn't read it correctly or you have never EVER downloaded a song with a custom beatmap.

When you load a song with a custom beatmap, the skin will automatically be there, and when you remove the custom skin on the song, it removes the combo colours that went with it.
FabulousCupcake
How about deleting the custom beatmap skin image files in the beatmap folder instead of checking "Disable beatmap skin"?
*not yet tested, might not work
Redon
Ryuji-_old
Just change your own custom skin colour to the ones you really want.

I don't know if this would solve your issue but add me if you want to know how :D