forum

[Archived] Cursor freezes briefly when on Lazer (tablet)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Alex_CAN2022
Problem details: So everything worked just fine up until last night my pc updated overnight. Now whenever I try to play on lazer my cursor has these freezes it will start moving smoothly just fine but then freeze.If I move my pen so the cursor goes left it will go smoothly for a bit freeze for 1-3 seconds then jump all the way to the left hand side of the screen. I've tried restarting unplugging and plugging back in tablet nothing seems to work. I hover if that at all matters

Video or screenshot showing the problem: https://medal.tv/games/osu/clips/275Qx4uvdif4po/d133773PjJIm?invite=cr-MSxaYjgsMjI3ODg1OTk2LA

osu! version: Lazer
[clouds]
does this issue only happen on your osu?

maybe try messing with your tablet drivers, reinstalling it, or even lazer tablet settings.
Topic Starter
Alex_CAN2022
Figure out the issue messed around in wacom driver settings turns out after the update lazer really doesn't like windows ink so I just created a specific app settings for osu!in wacom driver settings with windows ink turned off and that seems to have fixed the issue. the rest of my apps work just fine with windows ink on